Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lady Gaga

I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment of truth, I'm on the edge of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment with you


My new favourite song is by Lady Gaga and its called The Edge of Glory. Lady Gaga said that "Glory is when your about to die. Death is your glory and your on the edge of glory." I just find this song very inspiring, I'm not completely sure why but just the way she sings her lyrics makes her seem as if she is singing to you. I always liked Lady Gaga, but thought ya she kinda is a freak. But, now my opinions have changed a lot after watching interviews with her on MTV. Lady Gaga IS NOT a freak, she's a role model for every person out there. She does what she wants and dresses how she likes, Gaga is not afraid to be unique and this is very rare now a days especially in the music bizz. I'm a little monster now, are you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment